Hey ya there, Deviant Community! Hope you’ll like my Style and my technique :3 In this journal entry I wanted to talk about how I work in “Commission-Time”!
Here are the “rules” that I follow,and you could follow too, in order to give you the best experience that I can offer:
1) “Ask me anything!” – As the title says, you can simply tell/ask me everything you like, from the commission itself, to how I work or some curiosity! Don’t worry,I don’t bite! Eheh
2) ***OPTIONAL*** “Give me infos about the work.” – If you have exemples,infos about the paper size or orientation, or maybe also the pose or anything that has to do with the drawing,don’t esitate to tell me! It would help me a lot and also would cut out a lot of wasted time ;D
3) “Give me your E-mail address and your Shipping address when requesting the commission.” – The first one is for sending you the pencil WIP’s and for asking you your opinion about it (I won’t ruin the surprise effect ); the second one is for allowing me to starting calculating the price of the commission and shipment.
4) “THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!” – I know it may sounds rude to you! But it’s a friendly advice! By writing this I want you to think that my works COSTS as for the materials that I use on it too. So if you don’t feel confident with this “rule”, just give up on asking. Drawing, as the majority of you will know, for many artists is their work and they spend a lot of time and money to bring your commissions to life! So don’t get mad when you see the price of the work too higher for your expectations. Hope you don’t misunderstand this rule.
EDIT: I'll take 2 commissions request per month! Believe me, I'm having a lot of them D:
If you’re interested in what I use, here’s my materials list:
-Copic Sketch Markers ( Really expensive D: )
-ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers ( Expensive :/ )
-Staedtler Ink Pens ( Not so expensive )
-Time ( Way tooooooooooo expensive TT.TT )
5) “If I E-mail you, try to respond as soon as you can” – Even in this rule,I don’t want to seem rude to you. It’s only for time purposes.
!!!ATTENTION!!! –If within 3 days of my last E-mail, you won’t respond,for any reason, I will cancel the commission and go on with my works. Even this is for time purposes and for education
P.s.: If you’re interested in the commission,you can e-mail me saying that you want me to continue on the work.
Hope you’ll understand all of what I’ve written early. I just wanted to let you know my thoughts and my way of working. Thanks for your comprehension :3 <3